Global Supply Chain Management
This online and self-paced Global Supply Chain Management prepares learners to take NASBITE's Certified Global Business Professional™ exam. It includes an in-depth review of the Global Supply Chain Management knowledge area aligned with NASBITE's practice delineation, exam taking tips, module quizzes, and a 25-question Practice Exam covering the Global Supply Chain Management area of knowledge. For a comprehensive NASBITE CGBP™ Exam Prep course, register for the full suite of International Trade courses, which includes Global Business Management, Global Supply Chain Management, Global Marketing, and Global Trade Finance. The course provides an overview of essential skills for managing supply-chain logistics in an international business context. It covers practical applications of supply-chain management including: transportation modes; taxes, duties and quotas; trade agreements; packaging requirements; use of intermediaries; documentation requirements; legal and regulatory requirements; insurance; trade conventions; and the offshore procurement process.
- IACET CEUs: 1
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Video content
- Optimize supply chain solutions to meet the requirements of the international business plan including evaluation of all modes of transportation, inventory, time to market, landed costs, and customer requirements.
- Evaluate and select the potential intermediaries (e.g., carriers - all modes, 3PLs. forwarders, brokers, contract carriers) necessary to support the international business plan (including evaluation of outsourcing alternatives and/or partners).
- Complete the documents required for international movement of product and services.
- Coordinate with other departments to calculate the true cost, benefits, and risks of proposed transactions in order to implement risk management policies.
- Facilitate the offshore procurement process.