Agile Improvement Simulation: SaaSy Corporation
In this simulation, you'll assume the role of an Agile coach hired to help refine an organization's transformation. The simulation, designed for adult learners with some Agile experience, will ask you to make decisions as you confront common Agile issues. Each decision you make will include tradeoffs that will increase satisfaction in some areas but may hinder other areas. Your task will be to select an option that best benefits your organization.
As you make your choices, an adaptive scoreboard will reflect the impact of those choices on organizational success. Your goal will be to optimize your score across several organizational factors. You'll use the results of your actions to inform subsequent decisions as you complete the simulation.
- IACET CEUs: 1
- Simulation technology
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Interactive scoreboard
- Fully accessible
- Video content
- Employ Agile coaching and leadership skills to effectively engage project stakeholders
- Analyze data and feedback and use that information to make educated decisions
- Balance competing interests among Agile employees, management, and stakeholders
- Confront and manage controversial decisions and organizational tradeoffs
- Understand coaching and mentoring relationships in an Agile environment
- Enhance organizational learning and psychological safety
- Find compromises that meet short and long-term goals and objectives