AEM®/CEM® Prep Course (U.S. version)
The AEM®/CEM® Prep Course was designed in partnership with the International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM). This course is meant for emergency management professionals seeking the AEM or CEM credential. The course walks learners through the application process for both credentials. Primarily, the course reviews key terms and concepts that may appear on the AEM/CEM exam. Learners can check their understanding throughout the course with interactive games, review checkpoints, and exams. Certified Emergency Managers provide expert commentary, using their knowledge and experience to guide learners through the course. Plus, learners can gauge their exam readiness with two full-length practice exams, which mirror the real AEM/CEM exam. This edition of the AEM®/CEM® Prep Course is up to date and accurate for anyone taking IAEM's certification exam on or after November 13, 2022.
Please note that this course cannot be used to meet the AEM/CEM emergency management or general management training requirements at this time.
- IACET CEUs: 3
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Over 300 practice questions
- Assess eligibility for either credential and begin preparing an application
- Solidify foundational knowledge of emergency management concepts
- Recognize how laws and authorities shape emergency management
- Identify key activities that occur during each phase of emergency management
- Explain the components of emergency program management