Crisis management is as important to any company as finance management and personnel management. Having a clear and effective program and plan for an event is critical, not only to your survival but to the profitability and possibly to the survival of the company. Being able to identify risk, assess a situation, and respond appropriately are important and require not only training but practice.
- Identify potential risks
- Understand the myths behind workplace violence
- Define escalation and identify examples
- Learn concerning behaviors
- Know what a trigger is and how that can escalate
- Understand the proper response to an event