This training will increase your ability to:
- Recognize the situations in which it is most necessary for managers to communicate with their employees.
- Understand the role of active listening in effective communication.
- Identify ways to clearly convey your message.
- Effectively communicate performance expectations and performance goals.
- Coach employees and provide useful feedback.
- Facilitate the learning processes for employees as they take on new tasks and responsibilities.
- Implement strategies for communicating in times of change and uncertainty.
This training is appropriate for managers, supervisors, and team leaders—anyone who oversees the work of others.