Working from home allows for greater flexibility but requires a thoughtful approach to time management. Scheduling tasks in an efficient way and ensuring a clear boundary between work life and home life are key components of balancing the demands of remote work. This course provides an overview of the skills and strategies needed to achieve a fulfilling, productive remote work routine and healthy work-life balance. Additionally, the course covers interview preparation for remote positions, as well as video conferencing, instant messaging, and email best practices.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Fast Company ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Fast Company publishes 8 issues a year.
- IACET CEUs: 0.3
- HRCI Credits: 3
- General: 3
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Video content
- Outline key skills a candidate should demonstrate when interviewing for a remote job
- Manage remote work stress and pressure
- Implement time management strategies to increase productivity while working remotely
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance
- Use virtual communication as a collaborative tool
- Follow instant messaging etiquette
- Write efficient and impactful emails
- Explain strategies for incorporating socialization during the remote workday