Leading from a Distance
This course explores the dynamics of leadership and how they are impacted when leaders are in a remote environment. Learners aspiring to leadership positions and those already well established in such roles will find value in the range of content and insight provided by this course. Course topics include effective communication, time management and productivity, and strategies for running productive virtual meetings.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Fast Company ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Fast Company publishes 8 issues a year.
- IACET CEUs: 0.3
- HRCI Credits: 3
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Identify key traits of leadership
- Explain how remote environments affect leaders and those they oversee
- Develop strategies for confronting the challenges of remote work
- Address pitfalls often encountered in remote environments
- Foster better interaction and understanding among teams