Introduction to QuickBooks Online
Manage the financial aspects of your small business quickly and efficiently using QuickBooks Online. This course will give you hands-on experience recording income and expenses; entering checks and credit card payments; tracking your payables, inventory, and receivables; and much more.
This QuickBooks course will teach you how to manage your business finances with QuickBooks Online. This powerful accounting software has helped millions of small business owners oversee their finances. Now that the cloud-based version is outpacing the desktop version, there's no better time to refresh your QuickBooks knowledge.
You will learn to use key features of QuickBooks Online and gain hands-on experience creating invoices, receipts, and statements; track payables, inventory, and receivables; generating reports; and more. Whether you're new to QuickBooks or need a quick refresher, this course will empower you to take control of your business's financial accounting, all with the ease and convenience of an online platform.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.11 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- When your course starts, you will be directed to access and utilize the free QuickBooks Online practice site to complete the lesson and assignment steps. You do not need to purchase a subscription or additional software to complete this course. However, please note that this course is suitable only for the QuickBooks Online version. The desktop versions of QuickBooks are not compatible with this course and should not be used. If you have the desktop version, you should consider registering for the course specifically designed for your version.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
about the instructor
Scott Paxton is a Certified Public Accountant and holds master's degrees in business administration and accounting. His background includes experience as a public accountant, a manager in the banking industry, an entrepreneur and a college business instructor. Paxton has also spent much of his career helping small business owners successfully implement and troubleshoot QuickBooks.
Instructor Interaction: The instructor looks forward to interacting with learners in the online moderated discussion area to share their expertise and answer any questions you may have on the course content.