Oracle SQL Training
This self-paced training course will teach you the basics of writing SQL queries with Oracle.
Mastering Oracle SQL is one today's most marketable programming skills for end-to-end developers. This online, self-paced course covers the basics of Oracle SQL. You will learn the fundamentals, including queries, procedures, and functions through hands-on assignments. By course completion, your SQL skills will be on par with industry standards.
What you will learn
- How tables are structured and how data is stored
- To use Oracle to output reports and to use SQL functions
- To group data to get aggregate values
- To write joins and subqueries to get data from multiple tables and to write INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements
- To use SET operators and to do conditional processing with CASE
How you will benefit
- Gain skills that every developers needs
- Bring your SQL skills to any web development job
- Relational Database Basics
- Creating Tables
- Basic Selects
- Oracle SQL Functions
- Aggregate Functions
- Set Operators
- Conditional Processing with CASE
- Data Manipulation Language
- Creating Views
Prior to enrolling in this course, we recommend having an intermediate understanding of SQL or taking the Introduction to SQL Training course.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Oracle Database Express Edition (XE) 12c or 18c - Free edition of Oracle RDBMS.
- Oracle SQL Developer - The client interface for connecting to Oracle (software not included).
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- Computer ScienceSelf-Paced70 Course Hours | 26 Weeks$259
- Computer Science
Introduction to C++ ProgrammingInstructor-Led24 Course Hours | 6 WeeksSelf-Paced24 Course Hours | 13 Weeks$115
- Computer Science
Intermediate Visual BasicInstructor-Led24 Course Hours | 6 WeeksSelf-Paced24 Course Hours | 13 Weeks$115