Microsoft Excel 2019 Series
This course bundle will introduce you to Microsoft Office Excel 2019 and teach you its intermediate and advanced features. Whether you're new to Excel or need a refresher, the Microsoft Excel 2019 Series bundle will help you master this longstanding spreadsheet software.
Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019
This course focuses on the fundamentals of Excel 2019. You will first learn how to quickly and efficiently create fully formatted worksheets. You will then learn common formulas and functions, sorting and analyzing data, custom charts and graphs, and how to create three-dimensional workbooks. This course also introduces you to Quick Analysis, Flash Fill, and other powerful charting tools, which are further explored in the intermediate course.
Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019
This course builds on the fundamental techniques you learned in the introductory Excel 2019 course. You will master charting and then learn more of Excel's time-saving features like PivotTables, Slicers, and Sparklines. You will learn how to harness the power of Excel's data analysis tools and AutoFilter commands to create macros that eliminate repetitive tasks. Set yourself apart from the casual Excel user by adding VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, and Excel's other time-saving functions to your repertoire.
Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019
This course will help you make the most of your investment in Microsoft Excel 2019. You will master advanced features that most users don't even know exist, such as scenarios and data tables to perform what-if data analysis. You will learn advanced techniques for PivotTables, conditional formatting to highlight duplicate entries, and importing external data using Excel's built-in Power Query tool. By the time you finish this course, you will know all the possible features and function of Microsoft's powerful spreadsheet software.
Series bundles are not eligible for partial drops or refunds. Transfers to other open sessions of the same course are available. Please refer to your school for additional details regarding drops, transfers, and refunds on Series bundles.
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019
- Excel Basics
- Creating a Worksheet
- Relative, Absolute, Mixed, and Circular References
- 3-Dimensional Workbooks
- Sorting, Subtotaling, and Filtering
- Charting Basics
- Advanced Charting Techniques
- Intro to Excel's Statistical Functions
- Financial Functions
- Worksheet Automation
- Mastering Excel's IF Function
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019
- Excel Charts and Graphs
- More Excel Charts
- AutoFilter and Sorting
- Goal Seeking
- Advanced PivotTables
- Introduction to Functions
- Math/Trig Functions
- VLOOKUP, INDEX, and MATCH Functions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019
- Customizing Excel
- Table Management
- Data Validation
- Custom Controls
- Conditional Formatting
- Consolidating and Outlining
- Excel Functions and Nesting
- Import External Data
- Data Tables
- What-If Analysis Tools
- Advanced PivotTables
- Analysis ToolPak, Advanced Filter, Array Formulas, and More!
There are no prerequisites to take this series.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Microsoft Excel 2019: Available to download with a subscription to Microsoft 365, or with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019. (not included in enrollment)
- *Note: The "Starter Version" and "Web App" versions of Microsoft Excel will not work with the full version of Excel taught in this course.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
about the instructor
Chad Wambolt has spent his entire professional career in the finance field, working for both private and publicly-held companies with sales ranging from $500 million to $5 billion. He is a graduate of Boise State University, where he obtained his bachelor's degree in accounting. Through the course of his career, Wambolt became an expert user of Microsoft Excel. Since 1997, he has taught Excel to students of varying skill levels and helped organizations streamline internal processes.
Instructor Interaction: The instructor looks forward to interacting with learners in the online moderated discussion area to share their expertise and answer any questions you may have on the course content.
- Computer ApplicationsInstructor-Led24 Course Hours | 6 WeeksSelf-Paced24 Course Hours | 13 Weeks$115
- Computer Applications
Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2019/Office 365Instructor-Led24 Course Hours | 6 WeeksSelf-Paced24 Course Hours | 13 Weeks$129
- Computer Applications
QuickBooks Online SeriesInstructor-Led48 Course Hours$199