Microsoft Excel 2019 and Statistics Suite
The Microsoft Excel 2019 and Statistics Suite will give you the tools and knowledge you need to collect, analyze, track, and manage data in the context of practical, real-world applications. Discover dozens of shortcuts and tricks to become more efficient and master more advanced techniques with hands-on exercises that can help you analyze data and create professional-looking reports.
Gain the skills and knowledge you need to start analyzing, tracking and managing data with Microsoft Excel 2019. You will learn how to use, collect, and apply data to real-life problems with charts, numbers and graphs.
Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019
Learn to quickly and efficiently use Microsoft Excel 2019 as you discover dozens of shortcuts and tricks for setting up fully formatted worksheets. This course, taught by an experience Microsoft Excel instructor, provides in-depth knowledge for beginners that will have you using Excel like a pro.
Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019
Master new skills and harness the power of Excel to become a power user. This hands-on course provides in-depth knowledge of charts, graphs, PivotTables, Slicers, Sparklines, AutoFilter, macros, and other advanced Microsoft Excel 2019 functions.
Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019
In this hands-on course, you will learn Microsoft Excel 2019's advanced functions and often-overlooked features, including data analysis tools, data tables and databases, custom controls, and PivotTables.
Introduction to Statistics
Improve your understanding of data and learn how to develop graphs and charts. With real-world applications and easy-to-understand examples drawn from business, health care, sports, education, and politics, this course provides the skills and knowledge you need to start analyzing data.
Suite bundles are not eligible for partial drops or refunds. Transfers to other open sessions of the same course are available. Please refer to your school for additional details regarding drops, transfers, and refunds on Suite bundles.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019
- Customizing Excel
- Table Management
- Data Validation
- Custom Controls
- Conditional Formatting
- Consolidating and Outlining
- Excel Functions and Nesting
- Import External Data
- Data Tables
- What-If Analysis Tools
- Advanced PivotTables
- Analysis ToolPak, Advanced Filter, Array Formulas, and More!
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019
- Excel Charts and Graphs
- More Excel Charts
- AutoFilter and Sorting
- Goal Seeking
- Pivot Tables
- Advanced PivotTables
- Introduction to Functions
- Math/Trig Functions
- VLOOKUP, INDEX, and MATCH Functions
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019
- Excel Basics
- Creating a Worksheet
- Relative, Absolute, Mixed, and Circular References
- Three-Dimensional Workbooks
- Sorting, Subtotaling, and Filtering
- Charting Basics
- Advanced Charting Techniques
- Intro to Excel's Statistical Functions
- Financial Functions
- Worksheet Automation
- Mastering Excel's IF Function
- Introduction to Statistics
- What Is Statistics, Anyway?
- Quantitative Data: From Averages to Z-Scores
- Displaying Quantitative Data: Dots, Plots, and Histograms
- Displaying Qualitative Data: Percentages, Charts, and Graphs
- Is There a Link? Scatterplots and Correlation
- Linear Regression: How Can You Predict the Future?
- What's the Chance of That? Probability Concepts
- Probability Models: What's Normal?
- The Key to Inference: Sampling Distributions
- How Certain Are You? Confidence Intervals for Proportions
- Trial by Data: Testing Hypotheses About Proportions
- Inference About Means
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Microsoft Excel 2019: Available to download with a subscription to Microsoft 365, or with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019. (not included in enrollment)
- (Please Note: The "Starter Version" and "Web App" versions of Microsoft Excel will not work with the full version of Excel taught in this course.)
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
about the instructor
Chad Wambolt has spent his entire professional career in the finance field, working for both private and publicly-held companies with sales ranging from $500 million to $3 billion. He is a graduate of Boise State University, where he obtained his bachelor's degree in accounting. Through the course of his career, Wambolt became an expert user of Microsoft Excel. Since 1997, he has taught Excel to students of varying skill levels and helped organizations streamline internal processes.
Kathy Van Pelt
Kathy Van Pelt has taught computer courses at a community college for the past 25 years. She specializes in Microsoft Office applications, Google Drive and Google Applications, the Windows and Mac operating systems, and keyboarding. She spent seven years teaching word processing and business classes at a private business college and loves being in the ever-evolving educational field.
Ben Sellers has more than 17 years of teaching experience both online and in the traditional classroom. He has taught college students, working professionals, adult learners, and K-12 students. He has also taught a wide variety of students in the medical field, including lab technicians, nurses, pharmacists, and aspiring physicians. Sellers holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in the mathematical sciences and has worked as a mathematical and statistical consultant.
Instructor Interaction: The instructor looks forward to interacting with learners in the online moderated discussion area to share their expertise and answer any questions you may have on the course content.
- Computer ApplicationsInstructor-Led48 Course Hours$225
- Computer Applications
Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019Instructor-Led24 Course Hours | 6 WeeksSelf-Paced24 Course Hours | 13 Weeks$129
- Computer Applications
Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2016Instructor-Led24 Course Hours | 6 WeeksSelf-Paced24 Course Hours | 13 Weeks$129