Managing Web Design Projects
In this Managing Web Design Projects training class, you will learn all about the design process and how to manage a web design project from start to finish.
This self-paced course will teach you how to manage web design projects. You'll learn how to optimize the web design process and take your projects from concept to iteration on time and within budget. With demand for skilled web designers and developers at an all-time high, adding project management to your UI/UX toolkit is key to meeting your clients' needs.
What you will learn
- Defining project scope
- Creating mockups and working with data
- Integrating the pieces of your website project
- Usability and accessibility considerations
- Steps in rolling out your project
How you will benefit
- Be able to analyze and learn from your project for future projects.
- Be able to fully manage web design projects
- Learn important skill for web designers
- Design Process
- Project Scope
- Functionality Model
- Usability and Accessibility Rules
There are no specific prerequisites for this program, but students should be fairly knowledgeable about computers and Internet usage and will need an Internet connection, a modern browser, and email capabilities.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 11.0 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Any spreadsheet program, such as Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, or LibreOffice Calc.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.