Legal Aspects of Contracts
This course will focus on business contract basics to help you recognize and understand the essential business points found in everyday business contracts.
This course will equip you with an understanding of some of the business points that drive the formation and creation of contracts. You will learn the elements and construction of a contract, the legal obligations of contract law, and legal representations found in contracts. If you are entering law school, own a business, or plan to start a business, you will benefit from the knowledge and principles provided in this course.
- Introduction and Overview
- What is a Contract
- Elements of a Contract
- Duties and Obligations
- What is the Deal?
- Legal Representation
- Good Faith and Conclusion
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.