Introduction to QuickBooks 2019
Take control of accounting for your business. This course provides hands-on experience in QuickBooks 2019 as you set up a chart of accounts; reconcile your bank accounts; create and print invoices, receipts, and statements; track payables, inventory, and receivables; create estimates; and generate reports.
From business owners to independent bookkeepers, millions use QuickBooks for payroll, inventory, reports, and other accounting needs. Now you can learn to manage your finances with QuickBooks in this introductory online course.
Introduction to QuickBooks 2019 is designed for those new to QuickBooks or those wanting a refresher with the latest version. You will learn how QuickBooks makes it easy to set up a chart of accounts; create and print invoices, receipts, and statements; track your payables, inventory, and receivables, and generate reports.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Desktop QuickBooks Pro 2019 or Desktop QuickBooks Premier Edition 2019 (not included in enrollment). The Enterprise version of the software can also be used for this course; however this course is not suitable for users of QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks SimpleStart.
- While this course is based on the U.S. version of QuickBooks, users of the Canadian and Australian versions will be supported in the Discussion Areas to the extent possible.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
about the instructor
Scott Paxton is a Certified Public Accountant and holds master's degrees in business administration and accounting. His background includes experience as a public accountant, a manager in the banking industry, an entrepreneur and a college business instructor. Paxton has also spent much of his career helping small business owners successfully implement and troubleshoot QuickBooks.
Instructor Interaction: The instructor looks forward to interacting with learners in the online moderated discussion area to share their expertise and answer any questions you may have on the course content.
- Computer ApplicationsInstructor-Led24 Course Hours | 6 WeeksSelf-Paced24 Course Hours | 13 Weeks$129
- Computer Applications
Certificate in Computer Skills for the OfficeSelf-Paced | Certificate18 Course Hours | 77 Weeks$299
- Computer Applications
Introduction to Windows 10Instructor-Led24 Course Hours | 6 WeeksSelf-Paced24 Course Hours | 13 Weeks$115