Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2019/Office 365
Make presentations go from "so-so" to sensation with PowerPoint. This course will help you learn to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2019/Office 365 to create professional-quality slide presentations that grab attention and make your message memorable from start to finish.
This in-depth course introduces PowerPoint's functions and will teach you how to plan and create professional-quality presentations. You will learn how to catch your audience's attention with PowerPoint's visual features like photo album. As you become acquainted to Office 365, you will learn how to utilize OneDrive and PowerPoint Online's cross-functionality—saving, editing, and sharing your presentations online.
This course is perfect for beginners looking to learn how to use the latest PowerPoint software. You will have the opportunity to create a custom presentation with content specific to your needs. By completion, you will be able to create captivating presentations and contribute to your company's business processes.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 (desktop version) available to download with the desktop version of Microsoft 365, or Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
about the instructor
Tracy Loffer holds a master's degree in Education in Curriculum and Instruction. She has been involved in education for twenty years, as a music educator and technology trainer. She has also worked in the private sector as a trainer of domestic and international technology franchisees as well as a writer and developmental editor of educational technology materials.
Instructor Interaction: The instructor looks forward to interacting with learners in the online moderated discussion area to share their expertise and answer any questions you may have on the course content.