Intermediate QuickBooks 2019
Confidently use of QuickBooks 2019 for all your business accounting needs. This hands-on course allows for mastery of more advanced skills such as setting up a chart of accounts, creating and printing invoices and statements, tracking inventory, creating estimates, and generating reports.
Millions of small businesses use QuickBooks for their accounting needs, but only a fraction know how to use all its features. This online course will help you build on previous skills to gain an intermediate-level proficiency of the QuickBooks 2019 software.
The Intermediate QuickBooks 2019 course is ideal if you understand the basics of accounting software or previously completed an introductory-level QuickBooks training, and want to advance your QuickBooks skills. You will also learn how to use QuickBooks in many common scenarios that small business owners encounter, such as creating customer statements and assessing finance charges.
By the time you complete the course, you will know how to set up a chart of accounts; reconcile your checking account; create and print invoices, receipts, and statements; track your payables, inventory, and receivables; create estimates; and generate reports.
Prior to enrolling in this course, you must have successfully completed the Introduction to QuickBooks course or possess equivalent knowledge of QuickBooks basics.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Desktop QuickBooks Pro 2019 or Desktop QuickBooks Premier Edition 2019 (not included in enrollment). The Enterprise version of the software can also be used for this course; however this course is not suitable for users of QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks SimpleStart.
- While this course is based on the U.S. version of QuickBooks, users of the Canadian and Australian versions will be supported in the Discussion Areas to the extent possible.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
about the instructor
Scott Paxton is a Certified Public Accountant and holds master's degrees in business administration and accounting. His background includes experience as a public accountant, a manager in the banking industry, an entrepreneur and a college business instructor. Paxton has also spent much of his career helping small business owners successfully implement and troubleshoot QuickBooks.
Instructor Interaction: The instructor looks forward to interacting with learners in the online moderated discussion area to share their expertise and answer any questions you may have on the course content.
- Computer ApplicationsSelf-Paced5 Course Hours | 12 Weeks$99
- Computer Applications
Introduction to Microsoft PublisherInstructor-Led24 Course Hours | 6 WeeksSelf-Paced24 Course Hours | 13 Weeks$115
- Computer Applications
Introduction to Microsoft Word 2016Instructor-Led24 Course Hours | 6 WeeksSelf-Paced24 Course Hours | 13 Weeks$129