Intermediate Microsoft Access 2019
Develop a fully functional database in this hands-on Microsoft Access 2019 course. Master advanced techniques for presenting data, automating common tasks, and building navigation as you work to create a database project from scratch.
Microsoft Access is one of the most widely used information management systems. This course will teach you advanced techniques in this powerful database program, including importing Excel spreadsheets as tables, creating query calculations to crunch numbers, and using Visual Basic to automate common tasks. From building reports to using conditional formatting, this course will teach you how to best present your data with Access 2019.
A basic understanding of Microsoft Access objects and their use or completion of Introduction to Microsoft Access is required.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Access 2019: Available to download with a subscription to Microsoft 365, or with Microsoft Office Professional 2019 (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
about the instructor
Ken Cook has managed his own successful computer consulting business since 1990. He began as a trainer, instructing numerous users on a variety of software packages, specializing in Microsoft Office. Currently, his main focus is creating expert Microsoft Office solutions, Microsoft Access database solutions, and Microsoft SQL Server solutions for Fortune 500 and small business clients. He is also co-author of four "Access for Dummies" books.
Instructor Interaction: The instructor looks forward to interacting with learners in the online moderated discussion area to share their expertise and answer any questions you may have on the course content.
- Computer ApplicationsInstructor-Led48 Course Hours$225
- Computer Applications
Intermediate Microsoft Word 2019Instructor-Led24 Course Hours | 6 WeeksSelf-Paced24 Course Hours | 13 Weeks$129
- Computer Applications
Introduction to Microsoft Access 2019Instructor-Led24 Course Hours | 6 WeeksSelf-Paced24 Course Hours | 13 Weeks$129