Goal Setting and Workplace Efficiency Training
Good time management and the ability to set personal goals are key to achieving success in life. This course will teach you how to set appropriate, measurable goals and develop good time management skills to achieve them.
Good time management is the stress-reducing oxygen you need to achieve excellence in everyday life. It is about focusing on the right thing and doing it right. When you become goal-oriented you will find yourself managing your time more effectively. Hence, goal setting is one of the most important time management techniques. This course will help you set goals that are your own and help you use leading-edge strategies to bring them to culmination.
- Become an Expert in Time Management
- Respect Your Time
- Do More by Doing Less
- Respect Others' Time
- Time Management Skills
- Ways to Circumvent Interruptions
- Goals as a Motivational Tool for Time Management
- Microsoft Outlook and Time Management
- Optimize Scheduling Tools
- Using the Inbox to Create Task Lists in Outlook
- Use Your Tasks as Work Lists
- Creating a Calendar Item from an Inbox Email
- Checking Email at Designated Times
- The Under-Two-Minute Rule
- Setting Up Rules
- Creating Folders and Archiving Email
- Using Auto-archive
- Create a Distribution List
- Email Etiquette and Efficiency Tips
- Do's When Writing Email
- Understanding the Importance of Goal Setting
- Start Where You Are Planted
- Why Goal Setting Is Important
- Creating a Strategy to Achieve Smart Goals
- Understand What a SMART Goal Is
- Identify the Right Tools for Goal Setting
- Implementing by Building a Support System
- How to Find Supporters
- Understand Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Different Types of Supporters
- Turn Your Social Network into Your Cheerleading Network
- Sustaining Goal Setting for Success
- Don't Give up at the First Sign of Difficulty
- Changing Your Approach
- Celebrating Small Wins
- Grow Where You Are Planted
- Make Goal Setting a Habit
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 11.0 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.