Grammar for ESL
Prepare for mainstream English classes as a non-native speaker. This course is designed as an in-depth analysis of English grammar for intermediate to advanced English as Second Language college students.
This course is designed as an in-depth analysis of English grammar for intermediate to advanced English as Second Language college students. It is designed to prepare you for regular mainstream English classes.
Grammar for ESL is one of the required courses in most college ESL programs to transfer to mainstream English or to transfer to a university. It establishes a foundation for continuous learning and serves as a complement to other courses that you may be taking or will take.
A basic understanding of English grammar is required.
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
about the instructor
Dr. Sabri Bebawi
Dr. Sabri Bebawi has been a college instructor for 20 years. His educational background includes law, journalism, and English education, with a Ph.D. in education and instructional technology. Dr. Bebawi has worked as a journalist in Europe and in the United States, writing on a wide range of topics.
Instructor Interaction: The instructor looks forward to interacting with learners in the online moderated discussion area to share their expertise and answer any questions you may have on the course content.
- LanguageInstructor-Led24 Course Hours | 6 WeeksSelf-Paced24 Course Hours | 13 Weeks$115
Instant ItalianInstructor-Led24 Course Hours | 6 WeeksSelf-Paced24 Course Hours | 13 Weeks$100
Spanish for Law EnforcementInstructor-Led24 Course Hours | 6 WeeksSelf-Paced24 Course Hours | 13 Weeks$115