ASE Technician Test Preparation H1: Compressed Natural Gas Engines
Prepare for the ASE Transit Bus H1: Compressed Natural Gas Engines exam in an easy, in-depth way that encourages learning and retention. This course provides a three-tiered preparation method designed to give you confidence as you get ready for success on test day.
Are you looking for an easy, yet in-depth way to prepare for the Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) exams? Prepare for the Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) exams online with ease! ASE TECHNICIAN TEST PREPARATION (TTP) FOR TRANSIT BUS ensures that those preparing to take an ASE certification exam are equipped for success. This robust online product features all of the necessary components a user needs to successfully prepare for ASE certification. A detailed, three-tiered preparatory methodology (Practice, Standard, and Timed testing modes) is designed to ensure users increase confidence not only in answering task-list based questions correctly, but also in gaining test-taking assurance when performing in a simulated, timed exam environment. The Practice mode, the suggested starting preparatory test mode, provides detailed, question level remediation with each question response. This includes answer explanations, links to the relevant task list area(s) being assessed, digitized videos, animations, and full-color, engaging graphics designed to increase learning efficiency. The Standard mode removes the remediation element, and begins to transition the user to ensure comfort in a simulated online test taking environment. The Timed mode simulates most closely the actual ASE exam, where each preparation exam is timed and results achieved are viewed only at the completion of the entire set of questions for each test area.
- General Engine Diagnosis
- Cylinder Head and Valve Train Diagnosis and Repair
- Engine Block Diagnosis, Repair, and Overhaul
- Lubrication and Cooling Systems Diagnosis and Repair
- Air Induction and Exhaust Systems Diagnosis and Repair
- Fuel System Diagnosis and Repair
- Starting and Charging System Diagnosis and Repair
- Ignition System Inspection Diagnosis and Repair
There are no prerequisites prior to enrolling in this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
- Test PrepInstructor-Led24 Course Hours | 6 WeeksSelf-Paced24 Course Hours | 13 Weeks$115
- Test Prep
ASE Technician Test Preparation H7: Heating, Ventilation, and Air ConditioningSelf-Paced7 Course Hours | 52 Weeks$30
- Test Prep
TEAS Prep 1Instructor-Led24 Course Hours | 6 WeeksSelf-Paced24 Course Hours | 13 Weeks$115