Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019
In this hands-on course, you will learn Microsoft Excel 2019's advanced functions and often-overlooked features, including data analysis tools, data tables and databases, custom controls, and PivotTables.
Most organizations rely heavily on Microsoft Excel to consolidate, analyze, and report financial information and other important data. Your company is probably no exception. If you work with data of any kind, learning Excel's advanced functions to taking on greater responsibilities in your organization.
This course will help you master many features in Microsoft Excel 2019 that most users don't know exist. You will learn the secret to using formula-based conditional formatting as a creative solution to common issues. You will also learn how to leverage Excel's Power Query tool to import and transform data from about any data source. By the time you finish this course, you will have mastered Microsoft Excel 2019 and will be able to better serve your company's data management needs.
A basic understanding of Microsoft Excel's uses and functions or completion of Introduction to Microsoft Excel & Intermediate Microsoft Excel.
- This course must be taken on a PC. It is not suitable for Macs or Chromebooks.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel 2019 (desktop version), available to download with the desktop version of Microsoft 365, or Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 (not included in enrollment)
- Note: The "Starter Version" and "Web App" versions of Microsoft will not work with the full version taught in this course.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
about the instructor
Chad Wambolt has spent his entire professional career in the finance field, working for both private and publicly-held companies with sales ranging from $500 million to $3 billion. He is a graduate of Boise State University, where he obtained his bachelor's degree in accounting. Through the course of his career, Wambolt became an expert user of Microsoft Excel. Since 1997, he has taught Excel to students of varying skill levels and helped organizations streamline internal processes.
Instructor Interaction: The instructor looks forward to interacting with learners in the online moderated discussion area to share their expertise and answer any questions you may have on the course content.